Saturday, September 5, 2015

Talking to My Subconscious

I'm not sure to describe it but usually I have a voice in my head. In fact, it seems to be speaking now as I type, formulating and revising each sentence. In fact, often when I have a thought that I want to write down, I find myself drafting it in my mind and repeating it over and over again which different changes until I sounds "perfect".

The last sentence would be one of them. And the last sentence here as a comment that just popped in my mind. And this is in particular what I am talking about.

Actually... I have never done pair coding but from what I've read about it, It seems I have a 24/7 partner that usually goes... "hey wait a minute...", "oh yea... did you remember to ...", or "how about we try this... "

Not sure if this is normal or perhaps I have somehow trained my subconscious to actually work with me or for me instead of just throwing random pointless thoughts around in my head. I still get random thoughts but most of these as you can see are very logical and useful.

And occasionally I do get a "gut feeling" but more often than not, it is right.

But it seems now... neither of us have anymore ideas on how to keep going on about this. Maybe we will revise later but for now...

This is the End


No comments:

Post a Comment