Friday, October 30, 2015

I Hate Windows 10

This is a sudden post but I've had enough of Microsoft's aggressive tactics. I am someone that wants full control over my devices and ABSOLUTELY HATE NAGGING...

Windows 10.... full of nagging that can't be turned off.... Up to Windows 8.1... I could at least get it to stop... Windows 10? NOPE....


  • It won't stop asking me to use Edge and all their other "awesome" apps... even after I told it NO!
  • I can't tell Windows Update to go away for good... it still wants me to at least schedule reboots... NO is NO.... I will reboot when I feel like it...
  • Now that I want to shutdown... since I am now not busy and would like the update installed...  It just says shutdown... What's the update?  It seems I need to tell it to Restart...  through the Check For Updates app...  All I can say is... Are you people idiots? 
Probably more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment